394 Hendrix Street (between Belmont & Pitkin Avenues)
East New York, Brooklyn
A local investor has bought, and plans to renovate, this 13,200 square foot vacant brick commercial building, built around 1930 and previously used for health care offices. It features 12 foot ceilings, gas heat and a full sprinkler system.
Buyer: HRS NY Realty
Seller: NY PCC
Brokers: Allison Chambers, Joel Kohn and Avrum Lieber of Kalmon Dolgin Affiliates